Monday, November 8, 2010

Who/What/Where?

My name is muchas_gracias. Obviously that is not my real name (I would hope that no parents would be so cruel), but for the purposes of this blog and cyberspace, it is.

I love to eat and I love to cook. I would be quite content cooking, reading cookbooks and eating all day long if I didn't have to earn a living (and my waistline would permit it).

Unfortunately, my enthusiasm for food doesn't always equate to excellent cooking but never mind, practice shall make perfect!

I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is a lovely part of the world (although I didn't always think so). We are blessed with sunshine and glorious weather almost year round.
p.s. I realise my URL doesn't make complete grammatical sense, however all my first
preferences were taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment