Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mint-ed & Caper-ed Potato Salad


I have never been a fan of heavy, potato salad. I don't like mayonaise, and I certainly don't like those horrible fat laden tubs of pre made supermarket potato salad that my bogan Aunt insisted on dishing up Christmas after Christmas. shudder.

However, I came across this fantastic potato salad on teaforsix.com.au . Tea for Six is written by the lovely Natalie and is my new favourite food blog. I have cooked many, many things from Natalie's blog.

I have made this salad several times. It is delicious. The capers and shallots give it a great kick.


Please excuse the picture. It doesn't do the salad justice. The potatoes were forgotten about on the stove and were a little overcooked, then the salad was taken to a BBQ and dropped twice by a clumsy person (me). Thank goodness for tupperware!

I'm not sure if it is good blog etiquette to reproduce another blogger's recipe, so I have hyperlinked to Natalie's blog so as not to cause any offence!

No comments:

Post a Comment